Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Int / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Scientific Anglers Triple Density Sinking Line
Sonar Intermediate / Sink 3 / Sink 5 Fly Line
Scientific Anglers took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Triple density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Shooting Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Intermediate = 1.25 ips
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips
- SA ID – SA SONAR TITAN INTS3S5 X (X = line weight)
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.