Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Seamless Density
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines are a unique departure from the traditional graduated density lines of years past. With a variety of double-density sinking rates and a smooth, seamless transition between each, the SONAR Stillwater Seamless Density lines provide straightline connections to subsurface flies, meaning you’re in control of the fly every second it’s in the water.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
- Intermediate/Sink 3: Designed to get under the surface chop, with an intermediate (1.25 ips) running line and Sink 3 head (3.0 ips)
- Sink 3/Sink 5: For searching the middle of the water column, with a Sink 3 running line and a Sink 5 (5.0 ips) head
- Sink 5/Sink 7: The fastest sinking SD line, with a Sink 5 running line and Sink 7 (7.0 ips) head, designed to dredge the bottom
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.