Scientific Anglers Frequency Intermediate Fly Line
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
There are times where you need to get your fly underwater, but not too far under the surface. That’s when you need the Frequency Intermediate fly line. Built with a slow sink rate, the Frequency Intermediate will pull streamers and wet flies under surface chop to get them where the fish are. Perfect for stillwater situations, and good for chucking streamers in rivers as well, at this price, it would be silly not to get one.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- Braided multifilament core
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.