Redington ZERO Fly Reel
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Redington's ZERO reel sets a new standard for lightweight performance and affordability as the lightest reel in its class. Redington utilized die-cast construction to create an incredibly lightweight design. Surprisingly the die-cast method allows for a lighter weight reel than CNC machining. The ZERO reel features a durable clicker drag system. This simple drag design compliments the frame design and creates a stunningly lightweight trout reel.
- Lightest reel in its class
- Unmachinable, unique die-cast construction
- Super-lightweight design with quick-change spool
- Spring loaded, clicker drag system
- Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve
- Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles
- Large arbor design speeds retrieve and reduces line memory
- Nylon reel case included
- Lifetime warranty
Redington ZERO 2/3 Reel- Holds lines 2-3 Weight, Weighs 2.7 ounces, Reel Diameter is 3", backing capacity is 100 yds. of 20 lb. backing
Redington ZERO 4/5 Reel- Holds lines 4-5 Weight, Weighs 3 ounces, Reel Diameter is 3.3", backing capacity is 100 yds. of 20 lb. backing
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.