Premium Beginners Fly Tying Tool Set
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
If you’re looking to get into fly tying the right way, look no further than our Premium Beginner’s Fly Tying Tool Set! We’ve compiled the best vise and tools for the beginning fly tier that has nothing, as well as for the tier that wants to upgrade their current tools. The Renzetti Traveler Vise is our best-selling vise and has rock-solid hook holding capabilities for hooks of all sizes. The tools that come with the set are our favorites, and are the best tools on the market for the money. Here’s a list of the tools that come with the kit:
- Renzetti Traveler C2003 – This is our best selling vise, and for good reason. This is a true rotary vise with great hook-holding capabilities. The Traveler will hold hooks from size 28 to 4/0.
- Loon Ergo All Purpose Scissors – Loon’s newest family of fly tying tools have impressed the heck out of us, and these scissors are no exception. These things are razor sharp, and fit comfortably in your hand.
- Slick Brass Hair Stacker – Many people start out with an entry level hair stacker, and are less than impressed. The Dr. Slick Brass Hair Stacker stacks hair evenly and easily every time. Once you go brass, you’ll never go back!
- Stonfo Adjustable Bobbin – The bobbin is often an overlooked tool in the fly tier’s arsenal, but is one of the most important. The Stonfo Adjustable Bobbin feels great in your hand and is fully adjustable, so you can fine-tune your tension to tie everything from midges to musky flies!
- Stonfo Bodkin – Bodkins can be used to pick out bodies, apply head cement, and fine tune UV resin, so why have a junk one? The Stonfo Bodkin feels great in the hand, and the tapered needle allows you to do precision work.
- Dr. Slick Whip Finisher – There’s nothing more frustrating than a screechy, binding whip finisher that you can’t finish your fly with or that breaks your thread after you get to the final step of your fly. The Dr. Slick Whip finisher works smoothly, feels great in the hand, and ties a great whip finish every time.
- Dr. Slick Rotating Hackle Pliers – If you’re tying dry flies or working with small soft hackles, hackle pliers are a must. As with the Dr. Slick whip finisher, the rotating hackle pliers work smoothly every time. These will hold hackles from partridge to starling to dry fly neck feathers securely!
If you're looking to get into fly tying with the best vise and tools out there at a great price, look no further than our Premium Fly Tiers Starter Kit. Instead of spending your money twice, spend it once and get a great set of tools that you won't grow out of in a couple of months!
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.