Patagonia Danner River Salt Wading Boot
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Patagonia Danner River Salt Wading Boot- If you want the best wading boots ever manufactured, this is it. These boots are built in Portland, Oregon by Danner, and are fully repairable.
Lighter-weight for wet wading, flats fishing and long approaches, these boots are built by Danner in the USA and offer excellent performance and durability in both fresh and salt water; made from full-grain leather with Vibram® Megagrip soles for secure traction across a wide range of surfaces.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary. Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Adjustable speed lacing system; a quick pull gives a precise and secure fit over the forefoot and through the ankle
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.