Diamondback Aeroflex Freshwater Rod
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Diamondback Fly Rods is excited to announce the Aeroflex freshwater rod series. The difference with Aeroflex rod blanks is they are designed utilizing technology developed to meet the performance and durability challenges of the tactical nymph rod market. Each blank in the lineup was designed with numerous iterations of changes over nearly 2 years of development, with the goal being comfortable fishing and casting rods that generate high performance for a wide spectrum of casting styles and popular line choices. They are dynamic fishing tools that will achieve smooth and accurate casts at common fishing distance, but have a hidden reserve power revealed when pushing a long cast into the wind or fighting a bigger fish. Oversize Sea-Guide titanium frame stripper guides start at the base of the butt mid on most models, with the guide located on top of the ferrule overlap for increased strength and reserve power.
- Uplocking semi-matte black dual-nut hardware with stabilized Curly Koa wood spacers
- Rod models featurning Flor-grade cork grips in Western (763, 804, 865, 905) and Snub Nose Wells (865, 905, 906, 1003, 1006, 1007) configurations
- Gloss coated iridescent blue-green blanks, with matching color thread wraps and silver accents
- New “Diamond Fish” logo featured on butt section of all Aeroflex rod models
- Premium cloth rod socks in a color matching the rod blanks, featuring embroidery with the new “Diamond Fish” logo
- Cordura covered lightweight sealed PVC rod tubes with metal hardware and end cap and a gasket sealed hand labeled tune cap
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.