Simms Men's Guide Flannel
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Crafted from a performance blend of recycled fabrics with angler-centric features, the easy-wearing Guide Flannel is the go-to shirt for everyday versatility and comfort — land and water and wherever.
- A flannel built out of hardworking recycled polyester fabric that features a moisture-wicking, supple finish with an uber-soft inner fabric.
- Featuring a hidden snap collar for a clean finish.
- Vertical zippered chest pockets to secure on-water essentials. The left chest pocket features a sunglasses holder with reinforced bartacks for durability. The dual compartment right drop-in chest pocket is layered over a zippered pocket for versatile, on-body storage.
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort and durability when wearing with bibs or waders. Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and the box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with flat-felled seams for comfort, durability, and an elevated finish.
- Sleeves built with reinforced, reliable forearm to elbow patches with adjustable button-cuff closures.
- Convenient sunglasses chamois.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem.
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.