Thomas & Thomas Avantt Fly Rod
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
T&T’s proprietary StratoTherm Resin has such incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics that it forced us to approach freshwater fly rod design in a new way. The result is the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand.
At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line speed with tight loops and excellent line control.
- Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat
- Blue wraps with white accents
- Grip of select Flor-grade cork
- 906-4 standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional
- 1004-4 standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.