Simms Zipit Bootie II
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Zipit Bootie II has a low-profile design that moves easily in the water and protects you from shells and unseen objects in the sand. The neoprene build hugs your ankle to help seal out sand and debris, while the double vulcanized rubber outsole and internal last create a puncture- resistant footbed, so you can focus on the water and not worry about your feet.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening & YKK® locking corrosion‐resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole & molded EVA sockliner & full length Bi‐Fit™ lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- Men's whole sizes: 8 ‐ 14, Width: EE
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.