Simms Freestone Backpack
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Simms' do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Freestone supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever's threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog.
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant.
- Main compartment can be accessed two ways - via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry.
- Interior features vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization.
- Padded, breathable and fully-adjustable harness system features loop patch for fly storage and tool docking station.
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on face of pack for additional storage.
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on wearer's left.
- Removable waistbelt.
- Tuck-away and removable rainfly provides weather protection.
- Seamless integration with Freestone Chest Pack.
Shell: 330D Nylon Ripstop w/backside PU coating and face DWR treatment
Liner: 200D Polyester
Rainfly: 70D Nylon Ripstop w/PU coating and face DWR treatment.
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.