Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor Wading Boot Sticky Rubber
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
If you want the best wading boots ever manufactured, this is it. These boots are built in Portland, Oregon by Danner, and are fully repairable.
Providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading, the Foot Tractors are the most durable, highest-performing wading boots possible; built by Danner in the USA with full-grain leather and Vibram® Idrogrip soles.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole compound specially developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces; the sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.