Fishpond Firehole Backpack
- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Some days your only shot at securing solitude is to put the parking lot in the rearview mirror. The Firehole Backpack will bring you there. This 26-liter platform features thoughtful organization, plenty of support and breathability, and an abundance of water storage for full days on the trail. Whether you’re tallying up the miles or just bushwhacking to your favorite run, the recycled nylon exterior will withstand a beating, while keeping load-weight at a minimum. Loaded with exclusive features, including an exterior boot and wader pouch for wet gear, integrated net holders, and specialty attachments for your existing Fishpond Chest Pack, the Firehole is a favorite among backcountry anglers and travelers everywhere.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Stowable Hypalon® wader/boot pouch with additional exterior attachment points
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Four-way attachment points on either side of the pack accommodate Lariat Gear Straps (not included)
- Exterior top and backside pockets and hip belt stash pockets for quick access
- Removable hip belt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Cross-Current Chest Pack, and Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- 26L (1,500 Cu. In.)
- 22“ x 12“ x 9.5“
- 2.7 lbs.
USPS is currently experiencing delays in many parts of the country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. For faster and more reliable shipping please choose UPS shipping at checkout. We hope that the disruptions to Postal Service delivery are resolved soon.
Please read our Shipping Policy for more information.